Online CE is also available from the following:
- Continuing Education - 20/20 Magazine
- Contact Lens Society of America
- Optical Training Institute
- SECO University
Prospective CE Courses
Organizations interested in offering accredited CE courses to CCOA may submit:
- The course outline, handouts, or PowerPoint file.
- The credentials of the speaker(s). This may take the form of a resume, biography, or curriculum vitae.
- The expected course date(s) and city/province(s).
to Melanie Bérubé, Sr. Manager, Professional Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org for approval, which takes one to two weeks, and requires provision of proof of attendance for CCOAs.
An initial fee of $50 plus taxes per approved course will apply. The CAO will provide an invoice once the course has been reviewed and approved.
Courses are approved for three year periods, after which they must be re-approved using the procedure outlined above. A fee of $20 plus taxes per renewal will apply. The CAO will provide an invoice once the renewal has been approved.