"Together, we will acquire and manage a great Optometry and Optical Practice starting as equal owners, and provide you with a defined roadmap towards 100% ownership."
Are you a licensed Optometrist who is passionate about what you do? Are you looking to do more with your expertise than simply seeing patients? Do you have an entrepreneurial mind and would like to gain experience managing a clinic? If you’ve answered yes, then you’re in the right spot.
What You’ll Do:
This is not your average Optometrist job. You will be practicing in and managing a well established optometric business with the full support of a team of professionals. This opportunity will offer great work-life balance with excellent remuneration while achieving your dream of owning your own practice in the long run.
By joining the Optometric Co-Founder Program, you will:
- Instantly become an owner of an existing well-established private optometric business
- Have business function veterans to manage and operate the practice with you
- Have access to a stable patient base seeking care
- Earn a competitive salary to ensure lifestyle
- Have a definite roadmap towards calling the practice your own
Working with the Nuvé Partners team, you will:
- Ensure patients are properly cared for to the highest of standards, which may include serving patients yourself
- Provide advice to and/or managing the business’ optical retail functions, which may include training of staff and making suggestions on improving business processes to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Ensure the success and sustainability of the business alongside other management team members
This role will appeal to a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who enjoys a varied workload as you will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge in many areas. But most of all, this role is for the passionate, motivated, “go-getter” optometrist who wants to make a difference in the community.
What You’ll Bring:
- Licensed optometrist in good standing that can legally practice in Ontario
- Must have at least two years of working experience working within an optometry practice
- Experience and/or understanding of optical sales
- A flexible and creative work style that motivates other team members
Nuvé Partners is a boutique asset management company focused on the success of professional service businesses. We are a group of passionate professionals who respect each other’s profession and aims to grow professional service businesses together. Learn more at nuvepartners.com.
- Optometry: 2 years (Required)
- College of Optometrists of Ontario (Required)
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com to apply.