Optometrist owned eyewear brand with a long history in the national capital region as well as Kingston, Brockville, Belleville, and Cornwall. We are looking for strong candidates who are looking to build a long-term successful relationship. Whether you are a new grad or an experienced optometrist, this a unique opportunity to practice with an already existing patient database containing tens of thousands of files.
Once you join our team, you will have the advantage of working in a friendly environment alongside other professionals while maintaining your autonomy and independence.
We are looking for professional and caring optometrists who ensure all patients receive a high standard of care in a relaxed, friendly, collaborative, and caring environment. In this setting, you will focus on your patients while our excellent team handles all the scheduling and administrative matters. You will also work with our team who provide the best customer service in the eyewear industry. Our mission is simple: Treat customers like family and friends while offering them the best services at fair prices.
What the role involves:
- Providing comprehensive patient care to patients of all ages
- Maintain a friendly, professional and stress-free environment for every patient
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with our store manager and staff members
- Providing support to our team in the areas of optical knowledge and patient care
- Growing an already existing patient database by providing excellent service
A little about who we are:
Our company was founded in 1985. At that time, it was a single location in Ottawa, Ontario. Over the next 34 years, the business grew and developed, increasing and expanding until today.
We are looking for candidates for the following locations:
- Full time commitment is preferred
- Part time hours can be discussed as well
We offer the most competitive compensation structure in the industry. To be discussed directly with candidates
If the above sounds like we would be a good fit, please get in touch!