What You’ll Do:
This is not your average Optometrist job. Operating within our Optometric Co-Founder Program, you will have the opportunity to make an impact through the management of an optometry practice with the full support of a team of professionals. This opportunity will offer great work-life balance with excellent remuneration while achieving your dream of fully owing a practice.
By joining the Optometric Co-Founder Program:
- You instantly become an owner of an existing well-established private practice
- Join force with business function veterans to manage and operate the practice
- Patients lining up for care
- Salary to ensure lifestyle
- A definite roadmap to call the practice 100% yours
Working with the Nuvé Partners team, you will:
- Ensure patients are properly cared for to the highest of standards, which may include serving patients yourself
- Provide advice to and/or managing the business’ optical retail functions, which may include training of staff and making suggestions on improving business processes to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Ensure the success and sustainability of the business alongside other management team members
This role will appeal to a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who enjoys a varied workload as you will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge in many areas. But most of all, this role is for the passionate, motivated, “go-getter” optometrist who wants to make a difference.
What You’ll Bring:
- Licensed optometrist in good standing that can legally practice in Ontario
- Must have at least two years of working experience working within an optometry practice
- Experience and/or understanding of optical sales
- A flexible and creative work style that motivates other team members
Nuvé Partners is a boutique asset management company focused on the success of professional service businesses. We are a group of passionate professionals who respect each other’s profession and aims to grow professional service businesses together. Learn more at nuvepartners.com.
- Optometry: 2 years (Required)
- College of Optometrists of Ontario (Required)
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.