We are looking for retail & optical superstars to be part of the exciting Oscar Wylee growth. Join our Sherway Gardens store today!
ABOUT OSCAR WYLEE:
Oscar Wylee has been recognized for our great culture and innovation. We are a lifestyle brand with one objective: to offer quality eyewear to customers at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses.
We care, we listen and we always want to be better!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will deliver exceptional customer service and eye care to every OW customer, you will represent our culture, beliefs and value. We value long-lasting customer relationship and as such responsibilities and duties include but not limited to.
- Transpose customer prescriptions without assistance
- Competently dispense complex lenses and frames according to patient’s needs
- Conduct all vision glasses collection, adjustment & troubleshoot without assistance
- Thorough understanding of the anatomy of the eye and ability to discuss with patients/customers
- Ability to confidently discuss the lens benefits and extras with browsers including the value of their pricing
- Ability to explain the principles of High Index and Aspheric Lenses
- Recommend the most suitable glasses, styles, colors, lenses to customers
- Remake, adjust and repair frames for patients / customers
- Follow up on outstanding customer orders
- Conduct pretesting under guidance of an Optometrist
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Provide exceptional customer service by ensuring customer interactions exceed their expectations at all times
- Build customer relationship and establishing community
- Address customer issues and queries in an appropriate and timely manner
- Understanding and ability to communicate our warranty & refund policies
- Provincial licensure or certification by a nationally-recognized association as an optician
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to deal with difficult customers and situations
- Ability to use initiative and adapt to different situations
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours including evenings and weekends
Apply Today by sending your resume on email@example.com if you want to be part of something amazing!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
57 Valonia Dr
Brampton ON L6V 4K1