We're looking for spectacular optometrists for our growing network of Bailey Nelson stores in Canada......no pun intended, well maybe. If you're interested in opportunities with Bailey Nelson you've come to the right place.
Here at Bailey Nelson, we see things a little differently. We believe eye care doesn't have to be boring, and that's why it's our mission to work with passionate and caring optometrists who ensure all patients enjoy an experience worth remembering. Eye exams should be tailored for each individual so everyone walks away feeling and looking different.
This is a unique opportunity for you to build your own practice in partnership with an amazing eyewear brand. The Optometrists that work with us are passionate about the industry – they run their own business and are highly invested in making a difference for their patients.
What the role involves:
Deliver World Class Eye Care
- Deliver excellent optometry service for every patient
- Create a professional, friendly and stress free testing environment that is patient focused
- Develop a strong and personal rapport with your patients whilst embracing the Bailey Nelson culture and values in an authentic and genuine way
- Lead Your Team
Cultivate a strong partnership with the Store Manager
- In collaboration with the Store Manager, lead and train an incredible team of enthusiastic, customer driven assistant managers, optical stylists and dispensers
- Drive Your Business
Run and develop your store as part of a new and exciting business model
- Help maximize your store profits and minimize your store expenses based on given targets
Skills & Experience Required:
- You have experience in retail optometry and optical dispensing
- You have your doctor of optometry and comply with all optometry and professional guidelines in Canada.
- You put your patients first at all times and understand your duty of care as an Optometrist
- You have strong optical and dispensing knowledge that can be implemented and shared with fellow team members
- You are always brimming with enthusiasm and positive energy
- You are a pro-active, passionate and highly motivated leader aiming to better yourself and those around you
- You always encourage individuality amongst your team members and guests
- You are a strong team player and have a “unite the business” approach to all given tasks
- You always focus on your patients and are adaptable to their needs
- You always respect different ideas, opinions and personalities.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org