We are searching a full-time Optometrist (up to 5 days per week) to join our practice team. Ownership buy-in is possible for the right candidate. Candidate can be a resident of Ontario or Quebec.
Compensation is 23% of your professional service fees and dispensing. Our practice dispenses brand-name frames and top-quality lenses to our patients and has a high prescription retention rate.
The clinic is located approximately 1 hour NW of Ottawa in charming Pembroke, Ontario, a town situated along the banks of the Ottawa River across from Quebec. The municipality is home to about 25,000 people and is the largest economic center between Ottawa and North Bay and is a short drive from CFB Petawawa, one of Canada’s largest Forces Bases.
We are very passionate about the eye health of our community and are fully equipped with the latest technology. The practice is in a stand-alone building with plenty of parking.
We are open 8:30-5 Monday to Friday.
• A great communicator – with the team and the patients
• Energetic and outgoing person who loves to be part of a team
• Passionate about eye health and having everyone see their best
• A self-starter who is interested in growing and learning
• Able to operate independently
• Detail-oriented to ensure healthcare delivery is perfect
We are open to new graduates and experienced doctors alike.
If this sounds like you, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org