OPTOMETRSISTS ON BROADWAY is currently looking for a dynamic Front Desk Co-Ordinator to join our team in our state of the art, full scope optometry clinic in Tillsonburg. This is a full-time position.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting patients as they enter the building and answer incoming calls in a friendly manner, as you will be the ambassador of first impressions;
- Check-in patients as they arrive for appointments;
- Verify the patient’s health card number and contact information;
- Filing patient files
- Prepare invoices and collect payments, as required;
- Process insurance eligibility and claim submissions;
- Rebook patients for their annual and/or follow-up appointments;
- Pull and prepare files for the next day’s appointments
This is a busy medical office and the front desk position requires a great deal of accuracy and attention to detail. There are specific protocols that must be followed to ensure the best patient experience and the ability to follow instructions is very important.
Starting wage is based on experience. We offer excellent training for new staff members as well as participation in continuing education.
Preference will be given to those who are CCOA certified and/or those with medical office experience.
Resumes and covering letters can be delivered in person to one of the Management Team at 138 Broadway. Resumes will be accepted up to and including September 26th, 2020.
Our current office hours are:
Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm
Saturdays 9am – 1pm