Type de posteOptometrist
Type d’emploiTemps partiel
Date de clôture
At Bailey Nelson, the comprehensive eye exam is the beginning and most important part of our customer journey.
It's our mission to work with innovative and caring optometrists who ensure all patients enjoy an experience worth remembering. We are looking for passionate individuals who are highly invested in making a difference for their patients.
We are looking for an associate OD
- Deliver excellent patient focused care for every patient.
- Develop a strong and personal rapport with your patients by creating a professional, friendly and stress-free testing environment.
- Fully Equipped exam room plus pretest equipment
- Online booking system
- Phone and internet provided
- Recall system
- EMR system
- Staff support for reception, appointments and pretesting
- Onboarding, practice management support and training to help you run and develop your office as part of a new and exciting business model
- Percentage of fees or daily minimum whichever is higher
A little about who we are:
Founded in Bondi Beach in 2012, Bailey Nelson has quickly grown into a global brand led by an incredible team with boutiques in Australia, London, Canada and New Zealand.
Buying glasses should be one of life’s pleasures. And we’ve created a formula to make it one. We start with a process that’s clever and honest. We use it to craft eyewear that’s both beautiful and affordable. And we hire people who are passionate and genuine. It’s not rocket science. It’s just caring enough about what you’re doing to do it right.
We strive to deliver fantastic eyewear frames at a reasonable price, backed up by great service. We hope to empower individuality and self-expression through our beautiful, affordable eyewear, inviting stores and incredible people.
So that's us. That's Bailey Nelson.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, we would love to hear from you! We are expanding rapidly! If you don't see the area you are looking for, let’s make a connection now and you’ll be the first to know when something in your area opens up. We are always looking for great people.
Instructions relatives à la demande
Please send your CV and Contact Laurie Lesser at firstname.lastname@example.org