CAO will hold its AGM on Monday, June 28, 2021 via Zoom webinar.
Call for Resolutions: Individual optometrists (ordinary members) may propose resolutions by submitting them to François Couillard, CEO, signed by the proposer and a second ordinary member. Provincial associations (corporate members) may also propose resolutions, signed by their CAO representative and the President of their Association.
1. Identify the subject matter covered by the resolution;
2. Identify the author of the resolution (e.g. ordinary CAO member or corporate);
3. Include factual information (WHEREAS clauses) that support the resolution;
4. Include RESOLVED clauses that clearly state the anticipated outcome of the resolution;
5. Identify the organizations or individuals to whom the resolution is to be directed;
6. Identify any other groups or individuals to whom the resolution should be circulated to provide for additional support;
7. Identify the individual who will speak to the resolution during the Annual General Meeting.
All proposed resolutions must be submitted to the CEO on or before May 29, 2021.